Isla Mujeres Tour: A 360 degree excursion!
Isla Mujeres is a truly magical place. Very few environments in the world offer a combination of white sandy beaches, varied and abundant marine life, perfectly clear water, and the opportunity to explore caves and ruins. Does all of this sound appealing? Of course it does! Book with us for your Isla Mujeres tour.
On just a 5 mile narrow island in the Caribbean, Isla Mujeres, is located just northeast of Cancun. The Mayans used to treat the island as scared and dedicated it to Ix Chel, the goddess of medicine and childbirth. One look at the island and you will see that the scenery enough is natural medicine for life’s daily challenges. Because there are so many depictions of the goddess, the Spanish referred to the island as Isla Mujeres, Women Island. Isla Mujeres, a once religious and profitable island for salt extraction, is now a popular tourist spot.
Our Isla Mujeres Tour runs from mid- September to mid-May for groups of four and above. We will begin the day by arriving at your hotel in Cancun for private transportation. From there, we will drive to Punta Sam in North Cancun before gearing up to Isla Mujeres. We always begin with a private boat tour of the island. At a slow pace, you will be able to stare into the beauty of the popping colors, crystal water, and dense nature of Western Isla Mujeres.
Once you arrive on land, your certified guide will tour you around the island on a custom golf cart, stopping at sites such as Punta Sur museum. The museum features remains of a small Maya temple and modern sculpture of various Mayan Gods. By request, we will stop the tour at any time to take photos. After dining at a local restaurant, we will arrive back at the boat to end the day with a relaxing snorkeling experience. Isla Mujeres is a prime spot for snorkeling in Mexico!
Please contact us to schedule your tour!
About our Isla Mujeres Tour:
- All tours, services activities are exclusively private to better meet your expectations. We adapt the tour accordingly to your needs thanks to the various options we offer.
- All tours are scheduled at the best hours to avoid high traffic on the sites.
- We have guided excursions to suit everyone from novices to experts.
- Ideal for couples, families with children, group of friends.
- We adapt our program and diving / snorkeling for people with disability.
- Isla Mujeres private tour
07:30am: Transportation from your hotel to the pier
08:00am - 09:00am: Boat tour around the Island
09:00am - 11:00am: Visit of the island with golf cars
11:00am - 12:00pm: Lunch in a restaurant
12:00pm - 02:00pm: Snorkeling
02:00pm - 03:00pm: Tranportation to your hotel
- Private boat tour of the Island
- Reef snorkeling
- Enjoy driving golf cars
- Private and flexible service
- Experienced certified snorkeling guide
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Air conditioned transportation
- Cleaned equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuits)
- Cool drinks (waters, juice, soda, beer)
- Lunch in a restaurant
What to bring:
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Money for souvenirs